MC – Master of Ceremonies
Wedding receptions often have a Master of Ceremonies (MC) to keep that special day running smoothly. The role of MC is very important in a Wedding. It requires to make announcements and be in control of the Wedding timelines.
From the opening of the Reception to the opening of the dance floor our Bilingual (English and Spanish) Mc will make the following announcements:
- Welcome the Bride and Groom into the reception area
- Welcome the Bridal Party
- Introducing the First Dance
- Introducing Bride and father dance
- Introducing Groom and mother dance
- Introducing the speech (Brindis)
- Announcing the cutting of the cake.
- Introducing traditions like bouquet toss.